From wedding plans to home decor dreams, let me know what’s on your mind!
Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you within two business days.
Psst First, check out the FAQs below – it may answer your question!
Looking to inquire about custom wedding invitation design or calligraphy?
Head over here!
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm CST
How long does the process take?
- Custom Invitations: This process takes about 6-8 weeks for complete design and printing. If you chose assembly or additional details (wax seals, ribbons, etc) that process adds about 1 week.
- Calligraphy: I reserve 2 full weeks for most envelope orders to account for time to address envelopes, check, make corrections and double check; however, it largely depends on the size of your order. If you’re doing both calligraphy and custom invitations, the whole process is still about 6-8 weeks as I generally address envelopes while the invitations are being printed.
Can you do wedding programs, menus, koozies, cups, seating charts, cake toppers, etc?
- Yes, yes, yes, please! I love that Birdie Mae Designs is a one-stop shop for all of your wedding needs. Not only does that seriously narrow down your vendor list (it’s hectic to keep track of everyone!) but it also ensures that your wedding has a cohesive look that winds from your invitations to your table numbers to your napkins. Another bonus? With years of design and event planning experience, I have a list of vendors that I know and trust – preventing you from being disappointed by a shady online website’s products. You can see a lot of the details we’ve provided other full-service brides in our details portfolio. Looking for something you don’t see? Let me know! Chances are, I can find it or figure it out!
What is the investment?
- Invitations have so many variables (paper, items, print method, quantity, etc) that it makes this question near impossible to answer. But, the good thing about having so many options is that there’s a good chance we can customize a quite to fit within whatever budget you have. Head over here and fill out this form with as much information as you know, we can chat about further details and I’ll provide a free quote!
When should I mail my invitations and save the dates?
- Standard etiquette suggests mailing save the dates out 4-6 months before the wedding and invitations out 6-8 weeks prior to the wedding. I set my timeline to get everything to you at least a week ahead of time to allow time for any needed assembly, postage and mailing.
Do you offer design services for things other than wedding invitations?